A fresh spring floral fragrance with top notes of freesia, and jasmine, followed by notes of lily of the valley, honeysuckle and finally, base notes of plum and raspberry.
Treat yourself to a luxurious Massage Candle. Awaken your senses, moisturize your skin. With all natural, plant-based ingredients you can feel.
- dermatologist tested ingredients
- helps promote collagen production
- heals and protects your skin
- great for manicure/pedicure treatments
- small batch, handmade with love in Texas
How to Use:
Light it up! Blow it out and pour it on! The massage oil melts at a few degrees above skin temperature so you can pour it directly onto your skin.
Don't want to light it? Use a hot plate, heat lamp or the heat of your hand to melt into your hands and skin!
Candle Care Tips! For any Candle!
- Allow your candle to melt to the edge of the container when you light the wick.
- Always trim your wick to 1/4 inch before each use.
- For best results, burn no longer than 4 hours at a time.
Enjoy a deliciously scented bougie candle that fills a room with fragrance and quenches even the driest of skin spells.
Light it. Pour it. Love it.