The flowers of lavender are fragrant in nature and have been used for its healing properties for centuries. Traditionally, lavender essential oil has also been used in making perfumes. The oil is very useful in aromatherapy and many aromatic preparations and combinations, such as lotions, candles and in this case, both!
The various health benefits of lavender essential oil include:
- Induces Sleep
- Treats Acne
- Relieves Pain
- Treats Respiratory Disorders
- Improves Blood Circulation
- Aids in Digestion
- Boosts Immunity
***FOR DISCONTINUED 10oz CANISTERS***
For a complete set, see our 10oz Signature Massage Candles and 8oz Square Refills!
Treat yourself to a luxurious Massage Candle. Awaken your senses, moisturize your skin. With all natural, plant-based ingredients you can feel.
- dermatologist tested ingredients
- helps promote collagen production
- heals and protects your skin
- great for manicure/pedicure treatments
- small batch, handmade with love in Texas
How to Use:
Light it up! Blow it out and pour it on! The massage oil melts at a few degrees above skin temperature so you can pour it directly onto your skin.
Don't want to light it? Use a hot plate, heat lamp or the heat of your hand to melt into your hands and skin!
Candle Care Tips! For any Candle!
- Allow your candle to melt to the edge of the container when you light the wick.
- Always trim your wick to 1/4 inch before each use.
- For best results, burn no longer than 4 hours at a time.
Enjoy a deliciously scented bougie candle that fills a room with fragrance and quenches even the driest of skin spells.
Light it. Pour it. Love it.