Green Tea & Aloe
An uplifting fragrance of fresh citrus and jasmine petals on a woodsy, sweet musk background.
Treat yourself to a luxurious Massage Candle. Awaken your senses, moisturize your skin. With all natural, plant based ingredients you can feel.
- dermatologist tested ingredients
- helps promote collagen production
- heals and protects your skin
- great for manicure/pedicure treatments
- small batch, handmade with love in Texas
How to Use:
Light it up! Blow it out and pour it on! The massage oil melts at a few degrees above skin temperature so you can pour it directly onto your skin.
Don't want to light it? Use a hot plate, heat lamp or the heat of your hand to melt into your hands and skin!
Candle Care Tips! For any Candle!
- Allow your candle to melt to the edge of the container when you light the wick.
- Always trim your wick to 1/4 inch before each use.
- For best results, burn no longer than 4 hours at a time.
Enjoy a deliciously scented bougie candle that fills a room with fragrance and quenches even the driest of skin spells.
Light it. Pour it. Love it.