Fresh, woody, earthy, minty-citrus, everyone's favorite essential oil, Eucalyptus! Use it in long car rides or to help you study and focus, it even keeps the bugs away and has a cooling soft feel to the skin.
Treat yourself to a luxurious Massage Candle. Awaken your senses, moisturize your skin. With all natural, plant based ingredients you can feel.
- dermatologist tested ingredients
- helps promote collagen production
- heals and protects your skin
- great for manicure/pedicure treatments
- small batch, handmade with love in Texas
How to Use:
Light it up! Blow it out and pour it on! The massage oil melts at at few degrees above skin temperature so you can pour it directly onto your skin.
Don't want to light it? Use a hot plate, heat lamp or the heat of your hand to melt into your hands and skin!
Spread a thin layer of Melted Eucalyptus Candle onto your hands. Next, cup your hands together and cover your nose and mouth. Slowly breathe in the cooling Eucalyptus. This will clear your airways, reduce runny nose, sore throat, asthma, bronchitis, sinusitis, and stimulates overall good health and well being. Feels amazing, too!
Massage a couple drops onto the chest and the soothing effect of the aroma and vapors will calm the throat and dilate the blood vessels, allowing more oxygen into the lungs.
Candle Care Tips! For any Candle!
- Allow your candle to melt to the edge of the container when you light the wick.
- Always trim your wick to 1/4 inch before each use.
- For best results, burn no longer than 4 hours at a time.
Enjoy a deliciously scented bougie candle that fills a room with fragrance and quenches even the driest of skin spells.
Light it. Pour it. Love it.