The flowers of lavender are fragrant in nature and have been used for its healing properties for centuries. Traditionally, lavender essential oil has also been used in making perfumes. The oil is very useful in aromatherapy and many aromatic preparations and combinations, such as lotions, candles and in this case, both!
The various health benefits of lavender essential oil include:
- Induces Sleep
- Treats Acne
- Relieves Pain
- Treats Respiratory Disorders
- Improves Blood Circulation
- Aids in Digestion
- Boosts Immunity
- And so much more!
Treat yourself to a luxurious Massage Candle. Awaken your senses, moisturize your skin. With all natural, plant-based ingredients you can feel.
- dermatologist tested ingredients
- helps promote collagen production
- heals and protects your skin
- great for manicure/pedicure treatments
- small batch, handmade with love in Texas
How to Use Massage Melts:
Pop out desired amount of Massage Melts. Apply heat until melted pool forms and pour melted candle directly on the skin as desired. Warm candle using a hot plate or warming lamp for same results. Great for massage, manicure/pedicure, or as a daily moisturizer. Apply the perfect amount of soy butter by warming up the wax melts in your hands! For fragrance durability, do not exceed temperatures over 180.
Candle Care Tips! For any Candle!
- Allow your candle to melt to the edge of the container when you light the wick.
- Always trim your wick to 1/4 inch before each use.
- For best results, burn no longer than 4 hours at a time.
Enjoy a deliciously scented bougie candle that fills a room with fragrance and quenches even the driest of skin spells.
Light it. Pour it. Love it.